Make the most of aromatherapy for health and home!
Essential aromatherapy can be used every day and in a multitude of different ways. It is fantastic for health and relaxation, there are oils for bronchial and flu conditions, there are those oils which improve clarity of mind or for anti-fungal treatments, but many people do not realise that essential aromatherapy can be used around the house also. A little knowledge of essential aromatherapy can make a tremendous improvement to your everyday life.
Around the house, try the following tips:
– Add a few drops of your favourite essential oil to a light bulb diffuser and let the warmth from the light bulb circulate your chosen fragrance. Choose uplifting oils to increase clarity of mind or relaxing oils to help you unwind after a difficult day.
– Add a couple of drops of your chosen oil to a candle before lighting.
– Add a couple of drops of essential aromatherapy oil to a cotton wool ball and place in a draw or a cupboard. Enjoy the aroma every time you go to that area.
– To aid sleep, add a few drops of lavender oil or Neroli to your pillow.
– Add just one drop of Geranium oil to your favourite moisturiser and this will help bring out a wonderful glow to your skin.
– Add one drop of Rosemary oil to your hairbrush as it will give you healthy hair
– Use either lavender oil or tea tree oil directly to cuts and grazes to promote healing.
– Place a few drops of your favourite essential aromatherapy oil to a cloth and add it to your tumble dryer.
– Peppermint oil on the bottom of the door frame will prevent ants from coming in.
– If you have a headache, rub a few drops of lavender oil into your temples as this will help alleviate the pain.
Oils are versatile in that they can be used in so many different ways for both home and health, it is worth choosing the oils which you feel initially would be most beneficial; therefore choose your essential aromatherapy oil wisely.